Last week, I had the awesome privilege to teach a modular course at the Our Generation Training Center in Alpharetta, GA! I can honestly say that that was one of the highlights of my ministry to date! Seeing God working in the lives of young men and women desiring to serve Him is such an awesome reward!
I hope you will take a moment and check out the Our Generation Training Center and see how God is blessing our generation of upcoming missionaries!
Then, Saturday, I had the opportunity to preach at my home church’s Men’s Breakfast! It’s a humbling experience to preach to these faithful men who have set such a godly example to me and my family. God blessed and it was a great time of fellowship around some of my favorite people in the world!
- Please continue to pray with us as we are only four months from our departure date!
- We are currently at 80% of our needed support and are asking God to supply the remaining 20%!
- Our set up fund is coming along and God is supplying! I hope that you and your church will consider being involved as we get close to leaving for South Africa!
- Ashlee is three short weeks away from delivering our 3rd son! We are truly blessed!
Thank you all for your continued love, prayers, and support for our family!
Your Missionaries to South Africa,
Stephen, Ashlee, Peyton, Eli, and Baby
The Underwood Family
Leave a Reply