I would like you all to please take a moment and pray with me and my family concerning our visa renewals. Last week, we overnighted our passports to South Africa after learning that a decision was sent to the VFS office in Port Elizabeth.
Our Passports arrived today and Corli Hall went as our representative to collect the decision. The decision on my visa, which the rest of the family falls under, was rejected.
I will be leaving for Washington DC tonight from a missions conference in PA in order to speak to the South African consulate in person and see if there is anything I can do from this side to change this decision. Our team mates from that side are asking questions and finding other avenues from South Africa.
We are in limbo at this point and are looking at all our options to review, and appeal the decision to reject our visas. Please pray with us for guidance and direction as we continue to trust the Lord in this!
Your Missionaries to South Africa,
Stephen, Ashlee, Peyton, Eli, and Neyland
The Underwood Family
I am praying and will continue to pray for you guys.